34 U.S. military personnel hit by Iran missile strike - Pentagon | TOP-NEWS
34 U.S. military personnel hit by Iran missile strike - Pentagon

34 U.S. military personnel hit by Iran missile strike – Pentagon

The U.S. Defense Department acknowledged that, contrary to Trump’s claim that there were no casualties, 34 military personnel suffered head injuries.
Thirty-four U.S. military personnel suffered head injuries during Iran’s missile strike on an Iraqi airbase. This was announced at a briefing on Friday, January 24, Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said, Top-News reports.

A total of 34 servicemen were diagnosed with a concussion (in the original “concussion” which can be translated as “concussion” – Ed.), brain injuries. Eight servicemen who had previously been flown to Germany returned to the United States, where they will continue to receive assistance. Nine soldiers transported to Germany are still there to assess treatment. One soldier sent to Kuwait has returned to Iraq,” Hoffman said.

The other 16 injured have already returned to their duties.

Recall, U.S. President Donald Trump said that no Americans were injured in the attack on the airbase.

Recall, on the night of January 8, surface-to-surface missiles were fired from Iran at two bases in Iraq, where the U.S. military contingent is located. Later, the media reported that the U.S. military took refuge in shelters before the Iranian strike.

ALSO READ:  Protests in Spain over rapper's arrest turned violent

Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial