In India, a pharmacist died from a home-made from COVID-19

In India, a pharmacist died from a home-made from COVID-19

For the treatment of coronavirus, a man bought chemicals on the market, including nitric oxide and sodium nitrate.
In India, an employee of a pharmaceutical company died after testing he developed for the treatment of COVID-19 coronavirus. This was reported on the eve by CNA, citing the Chennai police. “An Indian pharmacist died and his head went to the hospital after they both drank the chemical mixture that they developed to treat coronavirus disease,” the report said.

According to police, a 47-year-old man named Sivanesan worked for a herbal medicine company. He bought chemicals from the local market for the treatment of coronavirus, including nitric oxide and sodium nitrate. Sivanesan also persuaded his boss, named Rajkumar, to take the “medicine.” As a result, the pharmacist died, and his boss was hospitalized with severe poisoning.

Earlier this week, the media reported that Italian scientists created a vaccine against coronavirus, which avoids infection with COVID-19.

It also became known that the Israeli Institute for Biological Research has created a passive vaccine against coronavirus.

ALSO READ:  In Spain, nearly 100 people died from coronavirus per day

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial